Texas Roadhouse: Free birthday appetizer or sidekick of ribs


As you all know, my birthday is rapidly approaching, which means reading my email has gotten much more fun in the mornings, because I'm finding all sorts of free birthday offers, coupons, and discounts.  Today's birthday freebie I want to share comes from the legendary Texas Roadhouse.

When you sign up for the Texas Roadhouse email club, your free birthday wish comes in the form of a coupon for a free appetizer or sidekick of ribs.  You have ten days to use your coupon, which is nice since you won't have to juggle scheduling on your birthday itself. 

I am not entirely sure what a 'sidekick' of ribs is, but ribs in general make my mouth water, so I'm sure to be taking advantage of this freebie.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my list of birthday freebies while you're signing up for free stuff!  A few minutes spent here and there joining the right mailing lists could result in all sorts of free food for your birthday week.  I am fairly sure that I don't have to cook at all next week due to the massive amount of restaurant coupons I've acquired just over the last few days.

Join the Texas Roadhouse mailing list and score your free birthday appetizer or sidekick of ribs.

Comments