Eat for free at Marie Callender's: Free birthday slice of pie and $5 off coupon


Oh, this free birthday deal has my stomach growling as I type this -- when you join the Marie Callender's e-Club mailing list, they will send you not one but two birthday freebies!

A few days before your birthday, Marie Callender's will send you an email with a coupon that entitles you to $5 off any entree plus a free birthday slice of pie.  Since my birthday is on Wednesday, you can bet I am taking advantage of this deal. 

I just have to figure out what sort of pie I want, since practically everything from Marie Callender's bakery is simply amazing.  Here's the pie menu if you want to drool along with me; I am currently leaning towards the lemon cream cheese pie slice, but anything could happen once I get into the restaurant.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my list of birthday freebies while you're signing up for free stuff.  A few minutes spent here and there joining the right mailing lists could result in all sorts of free food for your birthday week.  My favorites include eat for free offers from Houlihan's, Grimaldi's, Kona Grill, Willie's Icehouse, Ruby Tuesday, and lots more.

Join the Marie Callender's e-Club here and get signed up for your free birthday pie.

Comments